Customer Success Stories
Fueling Growth for Dormatech Mechanical
Dormatech Mechanical Systems, a leading full-service provider of commercial and industrial HVAC repair and maintenance in Northern California, increased quoting by 50% and overall revenue by 80% using BuildOps.
Classic Electric Increases Business by 300%
Classic Electric was looking for a software partner to scale and grow its booming electrical commercial servicing and consulting business. They chose BuildOps to improve efficiency, which increased the business by 300%.
Paragon Reaches Operational Excellence
Paragon Electric is a generational New York City business. The sudden growth meant it needed to streamline operations. Paragon chose BuildOps to optimize their workflow to set the stage for tomorrow’s growth.
Grow Sales, Cut Costs, Organize Your Office, and Empower Your Team
Better Data, Better Decisions
Report across any metrics you need, all in one place. Empower your team to monitor technician success, identify trends, and make data-backed decisions.
Tools For an Exceptional Customer Experience
Show the work and back up recommendations. Seamlessly attach photos, videos, PDFs, and custom forms directly to quotes and invoices.
BuildOps All-in-one Platform Features
Smart Scheduling & Dispatching
With BuildOps, your office staff has a live view of every technician’s status, skill set, and availability. That means planning — from emergency service to months in advance — is as easy as “drag and drop.”
- Workforce capacity planning.
- Live updates on job and technician status.
- Technician scheduling by individuals or teams.
Quoting & Invoicing in the Field
Build and track proposals to ensure sales opportunities never slip through the cracks. Customers can accept proposals with the click of a button, and managers can review and approve work orders in real time.
- Generate quotes and collect signatures right from the BuildOps mobile app.
- Dynamic proposals and invoices, complete with visual documentation.
- Data syncs between mobile and office, as well as with accounting software.
Customer & Asset Management
Knowing your customer means knowing their history. Contacts, equipment, past jobs, and notes are tied together, so your team has everything they need to get the job done right and on time.
- Job and asset management across multiple customer sites.
- Photo recognition for instantly capturing equipment data (make, model, serial).
- Asset tracking and automatic maintenance reminders.
Learn more about BuildOps Customer Management software.