From Service to Projects & Everything in Between
All-in-one Cloud-based Operational Platform Built For the Modern Commercial Contractor
Customer Success Stories
Fueling Growth for Dormatech Mechanical
Dormatech Mechanical Systems, a leading full-service provider of commercial and industrial HVAC repair and maintenance in Northern California, increased quoting by 80% and overall revenue by 50% using BuildOps.
Classic Electric Increases Business by 300%
Classic Electric was looking for a software partner to scale and grow its booming electrical commercial servicing and consulting business. They chose BuildOps to improve efficiency, which increased the business by 300%.
RBT Electrical Saves the Best for Last
RBT Electrical, tried several field service management softwares but each one came up short. See how BuildOps changed the game eliminating paperwork, increasing cashflow, and saving significant headcount costs.
Grow Sales, Cut Costs, Organize Your Office, and Empower Your Team
Better Data, Better Decisions
Report across any metrics you need, all in one place. Empower your team to monitor technician success, identify trends, and make data-backed decisions.
Tools For an Exceptional Customer Experience
Show the work and back up recommendations. Seamlessly attach photos, videos, PDFs, and custom forms directly to quotes and invoices.
BuildOps All-in-one Platform Features
Smart Scheduling & Dispatching
With BuildOps, your office staff has a live view of every technician’s status, skill set, and availability. That means planning — from emergency service to months in advance — is as easy as “drag and drop.”
- Workforce capacity planning.
- Live updates on job and technician status.
- Technician scheduling by individuals or teams.
Learn more about BuildOps Scheduling and Dispatching.
Field Tech Friendly Mobile App
Arm technicians with the right tools for the job. The BuildOps field service app seamlessly communicates between staff in the office and techs in the field so the data they need is easy to collect and access later.
- Ensure every completed job aligns with your quality standards with standardized mobile workflows
- Complete work orders, receive updates, access key site plans, and equipment manuals
- Collect customer signatures within an app designed for the technicians using it
Learn more about BuildOps field service app.
Customer & Asset Management
Knowing your customer means knowing their history. Contacts, equipment, past jobs, and notes are tied together, so your team has everything they need to get the job done right and on time.
- Job and asset management across multiple customer sites.
- Photo recognition for instantly capturing equipment data (make, model, serial).
- Asset tracking and automatic maintenance reminders.
Learn more about BuildOps Customer Management software.