From field service to project management.
And everything in between. All-in-one cloud-based field service management software built for the modern commercial contractor.
Trusted by leading commercial contractors.
Announcement: Seize the Opportunity to Try the New BuildOps CRM+ Solution
All-In-One CRM: CRM & Reporting tool, mobile surveying, estimating, proposal generation, service management, and more.
Designed exclusively for the mechanical service business, CRM+ is set out to create a streamlined process to include all phases of the sales cycle, and reduce administrative time and sales time frames!LEARN MORE
Grow sales, cut costs, organize your office, and empower your team.
Better data, better decisions. Report across any metrics you need, all in one place. Empower your team to monitor technician success, identify trends, and make data-backed decisions.
Tools for an exceptional customer experience. Show the work and back up recommendations. Seamlessly attach photos, videos, PDFs, and custom forms directly to quotes and invoices.
BuildOps All-in-one Platform Features
Smart Scheduling & Dispatching
With BuildOps, your office staff has a live view of every technician’s status, skill set, and availability. That means planning—from emergency service to months in advance—is as easy as “drag and drop.”
- Workforce capacity planning
- Live updates on job and technician status
- Technician scheduling by individuals or teams
Field Tech Friendly Mobile App
Arm technicians with the right tools for the job. The BuildOps field service management app seamlessly communicates between staff in the office and techs in the field so the data they need is easy to collect and access later.
- Ensure every completed job aligns with your quality standards with standardized mobile workflows
- Complete work orders, receive updates, access key site plans, and equipment manuals
- Collect customer signatures within an app designed for the technicians using it
Learn more about BuildOps Field Service app.
Customer & Asset Management
Knowing your customer means knowing their history. Contacts, equipment, past jobs, and notes are tied together, so your team has everything they need to get the job done right and on time.
- Job and asset management across multiple customer sites
- Photo recognition for instantly capturing equipment data (make, model, serial)
- Asset tracking and automatic maintenance reminders
Learn more about BuildOps Customer Management software.
See how BuildOps can help your company.
Schedule a demo and see why so many electrical contractors rely on BuildOps to help run their operations.