Calculate your ROI from switching over to BuildOps

North American HVAC Equipment Market, by Manufacturer, and by Market Share – Chart

Feb. 20, 2023


North American HVAC Equipment Market - Chart

The data source for this information is the 2020 ACHR News Magazine HVAC Market Report.


The data above shows the market share of the top 10 North American HVAC equipment manufacturers in 2020. The leading manufacturer in the market is Trane with a 22.8% market share, followed by Lennox with 16.5%. Carrier is in third place with 15.2%, followed by Rheem with 10.8% and York with 7.6%. Amana is in sixth place with 4.3%, followed by Goodman with 4.2%, American Standard with 4.1%, Daikin with 3.2%, and Airease with 1.4%. 

Collectively, these 10 manufacturers have a total market share of 85.1%, which indicates that the market is relatively concentrated and dominated by these few players. The remaining 14.9% of the market is shared among the other smaller manufacturers. This data demonstrates the importance of the top 10 HVAC equipment manufacturers in North America and highlights their overall dominance in the market.


field service software ROI calculator