Accounting Implementation Specialist
BuildOps is looking for an Accounting Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation team. You will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting and client relationship management. You will perform accounting data migrations from our clients’ legacy accounting platform and will help configure our software to accommodate our customers accounting, procurement, and inventory workflows.
Your three main responsibilities will be: 1) help our customers with transferring accounting data from several CRM software to Quickbooks Online, Enterprise, Sage 300 CRE, Vista, Spectrum, and others, 2) serve as accounting expert and guide internal process improvement efforts, 3) set and manage client expectations. You will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
*This is not a remote opportunity*
As our Accounting Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Perform accounting data conversions from multiple complex CRM/Accounting software to Quickbooks Online, Enterprise, Sage 300 CRE, Vista, Spectrum, and others.
- Be an accounting expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts.
- Communicate effectively while understanding the significance and appropriate use of several communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience.
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and navigate all conversations, from introduction to long-term relationship building.
- Coordinate with diverse resources to accomplish defined timelines and client accounting requirements.
- Organize sessions with client partners to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with a smile.
- Anticipate project risks, address any challenges, reduce issues and escalate to appropriate parties.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelors Degree in: Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 3+ years of professional experience which includes 1) Accounting 2) Data analysis, 3) Client Management
- Excellent MS Excel (can perform complex functions) skills
- Accounting system experience ideal (i.e; Quickbooks Online, Enterprise, Sage 300 CRE, Vista, Spectrum, and others.)
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of our customers and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- Experience being a team player and leader with great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting workflows that relate to procurement, inventory, job costing, and deferred revenue
- Ability to travel ~10% nationwide, including onboarding @ our HQ in Los Angeles, CA
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with software and agile development
- Accounting system implementation
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers