Associate Project Manager, Strategic Accounts
As an Associate Project Manager, Strategic Accounts, you’ll act as the primary contact for franchise business owners during their BuildOps onboarding experience. You’ll work with BuildOps’s strategic accounts (franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers) at multiple levels: corporate leadership, franchise owners, and end users. You will be able to quickly learn new software, teach it to others, clearly communicate deliverables and timelines to all parties, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver great results for our customers.
As our Associate Project Manager, Strategic Accounts, you will:
- Serve as the single point of contact during a customer’s onboarding/implementation process, guiding franchise owners from sales to success.
- Implement your customers’ data migrations, initial trainings, and third-party integrations.
- Provide coaching and training sessions on product best practices and workflows.
- Develop strong working relationships with management contacts at strategic accounts.
- Act as an escalation point on customer support issues.
- Update account and contact records for strategic accounts to ensure accurate reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a combination of software implementation, project management, and client relationship management
- Be a self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Exceptional project management skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- A natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, risks and issues
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Personable and patient with great people skills and a good sense of humor
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and agile development methodologies a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Send your resume to email@example.comBack to Careers