Senior UX/UI Designer
BuildOps has developed an innovative all-in-one software solution on the latest cloud technology to empower the service technicians who keep America’s hospitals, power plants, and commercial real estate running. We are backed by leading investors including Global Founders Capital, Fika Ventures, Sequoia (scouts) as well as sporting legends Metta World Peace and Joe Montana. The founding team has multiple billion-dollar exits under their belt, deep industry expertise, and has grown to 30 strong in under a year.
That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will work with Product and Engineering teams to create amazing, intuitive experiences for our users. You’ll shape our products by understanding our users’ needs and translating them into beautiful designs, validating them from concept to polished product.
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the Product, Engineering and Sales teams to create persona-based delightful, practical and intuitive experiences for our customers. The day-to-day responsibilities are broad, and you will ultimately be responsible for shipping software. Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Designing and validating new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our enterprise b2b cloud-based applications
- Run frequent usability tests with our users
- Work closely and collaborate with the Product, Engineering and Sales team
- Motivated, self-starter who can work in a distributed team environment
- Actively communicate status of tasks and projects to peers and leadership
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience designing world-class enterprise SaaS applications with latest standards, best practices and look and feel. Experience with construction (i.e. Procore) or Field Service Management software is a major plus.
- Proficiency with at least some of the major design software, including Abstract, Invision, Zeplin, Whimsical etc
- End-to-end design all the way towards hand-off with css to developers
- Experience developing design guides
- Super hardworking and do what it takes mindset geared towards a startup
- Experience working in a hyper-agile software development team
- Passion for interaction design – we are looking for someone who constantly analyzes and obsesses over other persona-based product experiences
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
- Experience with mobile-first approach
- Experience using Material-UI for design, GitHub for code repository, and Jira for project management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers