Reporting Every Part of Your Operation
Every single field in the BuildOps platform can produce a report. Take quotes — measure these and more in a matter of seconds:
- Number of quotes issued
- Close rate
- Sales reps closing the most business
- Customers with the most quoted work
- Customers with the highest acceptance rating
- Pull-through work generated from preventative maintenance agreements
- Customer profitability combining repairs and maintenance
Use your data to find more revenue opportunities to grow your business.
Dashboards Present a High-level View of Your Business
Custom dashboards present a comprehensive look at the entire business, accessible by anyone who needs it. See the most profitable customers and jobs at a high level, the most productive technicians, and where operational trends occur.
- Dispatchers: See the best technicians for each type of job and assign them quickly
- Service Managers: Track technician performance by job, customer type, productivity, profitability, and more
- Accounting: Keep a close eye on open invoices so you get paid quickly and accurately
- Executive Leadership: Analyze KPIs by the department to show profitability and revenue impact
Real-time Reporting Shows the Present
No. More. Spreadsheets.
Spreadsheets are a useful tool, but they have a time and a place. As you streamline your business, spreadsheets become unmanageable and another step in the process. You’ll save valuable number-crunching time using built-in, real-time reporting and make quick, informed decisions to edge out the competition.
Real-time reports enable better business decisions in a tight timeframe.
Real-Time Reporting FAQ
What is Real-time Reporting?
Real-time reporting is instant access to an up-to-the-minute and accurate data report generated by your business operations.
When you need to check a data point, from the number of outstanding invoices to your most and least profitable job types, that information is available in BuildOps.
Do I Need to Build All My Reports From Scratch?
During onboarding, we help define and build your ‘most used’ reports at the start so you will always have an accurate KPI snapshot that is most important to your specific business.
We also make sure your team knows how to build reports themselves. The report-building process is simple and takes less than a minute to pull a report on any metric in your system.
Trusted By Leading Commercial Contractors
Book a Free Custom Demo, and We’ll Show You How It Works
Discover Why Commercial Contractors Trust BuildOps to Run Their Business