Speed up your quoting, increase your sales.
The faster you get a quote in front of a customer, the more likely they are to approve it. With BuildOps, there’s no need to wait.
- BuildOps saves all quotes in one place, with instant access to their real-time status. If a customer doesn’t respond to a quote, you can follow up in real-time.
- Convert an approved quote to a scheduled job with the push of a button.
- Generate quotes on the spot, pulling parts and pricing from the built-in equipment catalog.
- Include photos and videos in your online quotes—customers approve these three times faster than traditional paper quotes.
Easy for your team, even easier for your customers.
Industry benchmark surveys show that techs quoting in the field are a top indicator of success for commercial contractors—yet only about 60% promote it. With BuildOps, the quoting process is seamless, whether coming from the tech, the office, or both.
When technicians identify pull-through work, they can quickly:
- Create a quote right on-site.
- Notify the office for finalization.
- Send to the customer via email.
All the customer has to do is hit “Approve,” provide a PO number, and you’re ready to work. Customers say it’s “as easy as DocuSign.”
Trusted by leading commercial contractors
Quoting Software FAQ
How do I keep track of different versions of a quote?
Forget messing with 10 different versions of a single quote or struggling to find the most recent one. BuildOps automatically tracks all changes in one file, so you have a complete quote history at all times, and communications between you and the customer are clear.
Who can create and provide customers with quotes?
This is completely customizable.
- If you want technicians to capitalize on pull-through work on the spot, BuildOps’ technician service app has tools to enable easy on-site quoting.
- If you want the office to handle quoting, BuildOps ensures all necessary info gets from the field to the office to create a quote and return it to the customer quickly.
How do customers receive quotes from my team?
Quotes are sent to the customer’s preferred email. BuildOps also enables your customers to access current and past quotes with an online portal. Quotes include photos and videos the technician took on-site to provide visual proof of recommended work (the customer doesn’t have to take your word for it). After approval, the quote automatically turns into a job in BuildOps, and you’re off to work.
Contractors Love Us...200 + Reviews
Check out our weekly live product demo
See What Customers Are Saying About BuildOps
Book a free custom demo, and we’ll show you how it works.
Discover why commercial contractors trust BuildOps to run their business.