Report on every part of your operation.
Every single field in the BuildOps platform can be configured into a report. Take quotes for example — all these and more can be measured in a matter of seconds:
- Number of quotes issued
- Close rate
- Sales reps closing the most business
- Customers with the most quoted work
- Customers with the highest acceptance rating
- Pull-through work generated from preventative maintenance agreements
- Customer profitability combining repairs and maintenance
The more you know, the more equipped you are to steer your business in the right direction.
Dashboards offer a bird’s eye view of your business.
Custom dashboards offer a comprehensive look at your entire business, accessible by anyone who needs it. See from a high level which customers and jobs are most profitable, which technicians are most productive, and where operational trends are occurring.
- Dispatchers: See which technicians are best suited for each type of job and assign them quickly
- Service Managers: Track technician performance by job, customer type, productivity, profitability, and more
- Accounting: Keep a close eye on open invoices so you can get paid quickly and accurately
- Executive Leadership: Analyze KPIs by department to show profitability and revenue impact
Real-time reporting means you’re always up to date.
No. More. Spreadsheets.
Spreadsheets are a powerful tool but they have a time and a place. As you streamline your business, spreadsheets become unwieldy and yet another step in the process. Using built-in, real-time reporting you’ll save valuable time crunching the numbers allowing you to make quick, informed decisions to edge out the competition.
Where spreadsheets slow you down with aging data, real-time reports pave the way for making better business decisions in a tight timeframe.
Real-Time Reporting FAQ
What is real-time reporting?
Real-time reporting means instant access to the up-to-the minute data generated by your business operations, accurate up to the moment that you pull the report.
When you need to check a data point, be it the number of outstanding invoices or your most and least profitable job types, that information is available to you in BuildOps’ report builder.
Do I need to build all my reports from scratch?
During the onboarding process, we will help you define and then build your ‘most used’ reports from the very start so you will always have an accurate snapshot of the KPIs that are most important to your specific business.
We will also make sure your team knows how to build reports themselves. The report building process is so simple, it takes less than a minute to pull a report on any metric in your system.
Trusted By Leading Commercial Contractors
Book a free custom demo, and we’ll show you how it works.
Discover why commercial contractors trust BuildOps to run their business.