Speed up your quoting, increase your sales.
The faster you get a quote in front of a customer, the more likely they are to approve it. With BuildOps, there’s no need to wait.
- BuildOps all-in-one platform keeps all your quotes in one place, with instant access to their real-time status. If a customer sees a quote and doesn’t respond, you can follow up in real time.
- Convert an approved quote to a scheduled job with the push of a button.
- Generate quotes on the spot, pulling parts and pricing from the built-in equipment catalog.
- Include photos and videos in your online quotes — customers approve these three times faster than traditional paper quotes.
Easy for your team, even easier for your customers.
Industry benchmark surveys show that techs quoting in the field is a top indicator of success for commercial contractors — yet only about 60% of them enable it. With BuildOps, the quoting process has never been more seamless, whether it’s coming from the tech, the office, or both.
When technicians identify pull-through work, they can quickly:
- Create a quote right on-site.
- Alert the office for finalization.
- Send to the customer via email.
All the customer has to do is hit “Approve,” provide a PO number, and you’re ready to work. Customers say it’s “as easy as Docusign.”
Quoting Software FAQ
How do I keep track of different versions of a quote?
Forget having to mess with 10 different versions of a single quote or struggling to identify the most recent one. BuildOps automatically tracks all changes in one file, so you have a complete quote history at all times, and communications between you and the customer are clear.
Who has the power to create and provide customers with quotes?
This is completely customizable to your own organization.
- If you want technicians to capitalize on pull-through work on the spot, BuildOps has tools to enable easy on-site quoting via mobile app.
- If you want the office to handle quoting, BuildOps ensures all necessary info gets from the field to the office to quickly create a quote and return to the customer.
How will customers receive quotes from my team?
Quotes will be sent to your customer’s preferred email. In addition, BuildOps enables your customers to access current and past quotes through an online portal. Quotes are complete with photos and videos the technician took on-site to provide visual proof of recommended work (i.e., the customer doesn’t just have to take your word for it). Once approved, the quote automatically turns into a job in BuildOps, and you’re off to work.
Trusted By Leading Commercial Contractors
Book a free custom demo, and we’ll show you how it works.
Discover why commercial contractors trust BuildOps to run their business.