Retargeting – Follow Your HVAC Website Visitors Across The Web With Banner Ads
Oct. 31, 2022
97% of your website visitors will leave without completing a contact form. That is why it is important to identify your website traffic & even more important, retarget this traffic with ads.
RETARGETING AND ADROLL
Google Ads is a good choice for beginner retargeting. When you’ve seen some success with your Google retargeting campaigns and want to go all in, consider a retargeting-specific platform like AdRoll. AdRoll expands your potential reach beyond just Google Display Network to Facebook traffic and a variety of other networks and traffic sources across the web. Important: you’ll want to use tested banner ad designs proven to convert before dipping your toe into AdRoll. Remember to look at moat.com for free competitive insights into banner ads used by some of your competitors.
Top 5 reasons why you should consider retargeting:
1. More brand awareness: Display retargeting allows you to show your ads to people who have already visited your website or interacted with your brand in some way. This allows you to increase brand awareness and reach potential customers who may not be familiar with your brand yet.
2. Laser-targeted advertising: Display retargeting allows you to deliver your ads to people who have already shown an interest in what you have to offer. This makes your advertising more targeted and effective, as well as saving you money on wasted impressions.
3. Sky high conversion rates: Retargeted customers are 3x more likely to click on your ad than those that haven’t interacted with your business before. Retargeted ads get a 10x higher click rate than typical display ads.
4. Increased ROI: Because display retargeting is so effective, it also tend to result in a higher ROI than other forms of online advertising. This means that you can get more out of your advertising budget and see a greater return on your advertising spend.
5. Better brand recall: Finally, display retargeting can also help to improve brand recall. The average prospect will need at least 7 touchpoints before they internalize and act on one of your ads. Retargeting is another touchpoint that can run in the background of your more active campaigns.
The great part of using platforms like AdRoll and expanding beyond Google is that your campaign receive expanded reach to Google + Facebook + Twitter + Outbrain + other big publisher networks and/or social media channels.
Retargeting is a marketer’s best friend because it’s also one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising. The average cost for remarketing on Google is $0.66 to $1.23 per click. Compare this to average cost-per-click (CPC) on a keyword-bidding/prospecting campaign at $10 or more!