BuildOps surveyed the top 1000 construction companies in the United States to discover which live chat technologies fuel their success. Our team identified hundreds of platforms and tools leveraged by some of the most successful construction companies.
This report also compares the findings with global marketing technology adoption trends across 6 million websites. This demonstrates how and why top construction companies differ from the rest of the construction industry when it comes to advertising and marketing technology adoption.
What We Discovered
Live chat guarantees to increase website conversions by 20%. Most construction companies are missing this simple technology implementation. LiveChat, Rocket Chat, and HubSpot Messages are the top choices in this category. Globally tawk.to and Facebook Customer Chat Plugin are the top two choices across over 6 million websites.
What’s the usage of live chat tools among the top 1000 construction companies? Our team discovered the active usage of 11 different live chat platforms among the top construction companies. The top 3 spots divided are between LiveChat, Rocket Chat, and HubSpot Messages.
- Only 54 out of 1000 construction companies are using live chat tools. The adoption rate is less than 5.4%.
- Live chat tool implementation on the website increases conversions by 20% (According to CampaignMonitor). Most of the top construction companies are missing out on this conversion-increasing opportunity.
Compared to Global Data
How popular are website live chat tools in the construction industry? This Google Trends chart highlights the popularity of live chat platforms among construction companies with interest averaging between 40 and 60 on the popularity index (1 to 100 scale). Geographic highlights also show significant interest in this technology among construction companies across the country.
Below are the global live chat platform usages across 6 million-plus websites. Compare and see whether construction companies differ when it comes to live chat tools. Here are the top 20 technologies across the top few million websites on the Internet.
- In 46% of cases, websites are leveraging 1 out of 3 solutions: tawk.to, Zendesk Chat, or Facebook Customer Chat Plugin.
- There are over 200 tools in this category with a massive list of solutions with low usage.
Comments and Other Findings
- There are over 211 live chat solutions for websites and construction companies are only using 11 of them.
- Less than 1% adoption is a surprise. It is one of the simplest technologies to implement and use. Live chat practically guarantees a 20% conversion uplift.